Friday, October 28, 2011

Yummy Dinner With Boyf ! :)

TGIF ! Yay ! Today I meet my boyf for dinner at Nex Ding Tai Fung because I wanted to have Chinese cuisine (: we ordered "Dan chao fan" , "xiao long bao" , "shrimp wanton la mian" and "jiu cai wanton" ! Yummy ! Total bill
Came to $35 only , quite ucheap wor ! We were very full and satisfied.. Hahas .. Then we went to changi airport , we wanted to get some ice cream as a dessert but the airport don't have proper dessert place (cos we were craving for ice cream). In the end we made do with MCD McFlurry , I had the oreo McFlurry and boyf had the Ho Ho Ho Horlick McFlurry ! Then we went to view planes and then we went home ! :3

Summary of attachment this week: this week we just did some settling down and did research for the company's project .. But my office super cold ! :s






No comments:

Post a Comment