Monday, February 6, 2012

FOOD TREAT!

Today is my first day of HOLIDAY! After 15 Weeks of Internship ! YES ! FREEEEEDOM!

So, Last Week of internship, Got 2 treats for my farewell.

1 from boss, 1 from colleague, Such nice people.


Well, I saw this Volkswagen Convertable while on my way to work the other day, Super nice Red Leather SEATS ! OMG! But Driver not handsome. LOL!



Then Boss treat lunch on thursday at serangoon ave 1 the coffee shop, got this western food very nice and affordable! It called the LavaRock :)

Some of the side dishes 


My side dishes 


Pasta Salad, Sour Sour one, very appetizing! 


My Lamb Chop!


 & I tell you, their fries is DA BOMB!  



Then on friday(last day of work), my colleague treat me eat pizza! 


My favourite Sweet 'n' Spicy Drumlets!! 


Our chicken supreme pizza with many many cheese.  


& Guess How many Drumblets I ate? 
*we order 2 box of 6*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I had 8 of IT ! HAHAHAHAHA! 


OMG LA! And The Bill came to $48!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!


Now Im Super Hungry & Im craving for 12345678 THINGS NOW!
Off to find some food now!! Ciaooooooo~



XOXO,






No comments:

Post a Comment