Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mum Boss House + Mr Yam Ah Mee :)

ITS STILL CHINESE NEW YEAR! HUAT AH!
Hahahahaha! I went to my mum's Boss house the other day and there was lion dance! YAY!









Then there was Buffet from Orange Clove Catering, Yummy! 


& it included this Summer Platter Sushi ^o^ 




Then there was Dragon Dance as well :)



See, Even the dragon knows how to look in to the camera. #LOL 


HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY! LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO! 



There was this Jaguar too, Pretty !




& Guess how heavy are these 2 babies? Almost 3kg EACH! 




& ofcos not to miss out the chance to #actlikeprofessionalphotographer 



#randomlyinsertpicture #lamborghini



This was my look for the day, & the heels hurt me like a bitch. ): 




Then I went for the C.C CNY Dinner & Guess who I saw?
Mr YAM AH MEE :)

I look FUGLY here.


Thats All, hahahahaha! Bye!



XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment