Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mu Mummy's Birthday! ^o^

HELLO HELLO PEOPLE! MISS ME ? I MISS YOU TOO! :')
So sorry that I have not been updating so much recently as I am working a 9-6 Job now ): *for the money and experience!*

So that day was my mum's birthday and we couldnt decide what to have, we searched through some buffets and the timing and pricing were not appealing to us somehow! hahaha! So my mum suggested to go to Changi Airport to eat and to snap some pictures together!

We prepared and headed out with no idea of what to eat YET! O.O
So we all came up with all the possibilities that we have, and we finally decided on Thai Express! Me likey ! >:)


When we reached T3, we saw Mr Merlion with his electrical bulb saliva ? OOPS!


Then we headed over to Thai Express, I'm quite familiar with the menu already because I have dined at Thai Express a few times before!



After ordering our food, Picture taking time, DUH!
*le birthday girl/lady/aunty and husband*



*Le Daughter of birthday girl/lady/aunty*



Another picture of myself, with the uneven eye lids and resulting in Big Small Eyes. o.O

Then the food came! Enjoy feasting your eyes on these yummy food!









Thats all ! Blogger is giving me some problems then some of my pictures gone missing already ): But I hope these pictures here are enough to make you hungry at this hour ! *evil grin*

Hahaha ! Till Next Time ! See you soon !


p.s: Im going on my first aeroplane this june!! ^o^




XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment