Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Anyhow Shoot Shoot!

Let's Just let the pictures do the talking. :)


#ootd, New Superman Tee from DC Comics: $15 only! Denim Shorts: $7 ! 


Hi, its me!


Hey! Its me again!


While walking around.



-act like tourist-


-act again-


Haagen Daz Outdoor cafe



Its a Boat. :)



Pretty Little Flower :)


Clark Quay Bay in Full Colour


Clark Quay in Black and White


Han's Apple Pie! Cheap and Good!


Han's Tiramisu, $4, Not worth it!



MBS from afar ~


We are Getting Closer~


And Closer~~


BAM! So Close! Actually not that close yet, Got Closer one Below! Behold~~


Is it just me or does this architecture building looks like Addidas Logo ?



Cute little Boats with the beautiful night view from the Helix Bridge.


Atas LV Island ! :)


Lets take a look inside! -SO NOT-


Inside MBS !


Oh Hi! Its me again! :>


And for all the 2NE1 Fans out there, you should know why I took this picture! Such Resemblance Right?


Hahaha! I show you picture of Sports Car ! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



TADAAAAAAA ! Im so Sorry its so blur !! ):



See ! I told you! Got Closer Picture of this beautiful Building Right? :)
Oh Such Beauty ^~^


Hahaha! I'm really wondering if my dear readers (YOU) like my way of blogging where I post super alot of pictures for you or you would like some wordy posts instead? I'll try my best to strike a balance okays ? :D



Bye, Muah ! XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment