Sunday, June 17, 2012

My first Bella Box, June 2012


Hello my dear readers! Today I'm going to show you my June Bella Box!
It's my FIRST Bella Box okay! Hahaha! I have been researching about these things online and I found out that there are afew online stores doing this, such as Vanity Trove and OhMyStash. But Vanity Trove and OhMyStash is going at $25 which  caused me to pause and consider awhile & in the end I nv buy. hahaha! I bought the Bella Box after a few months of considerations and the reviews I have read!

I was so excited and couldn't wait for my Box to arrive!!
And when it arrived....... TADAA ! Pretty Pink Box !!

And after you open the pink Box, There is a off white, pinkish box inside !
Sorry for the blue-ish looking box because of the effect of my camera which i didn't have time to change, too excited! Lol!


Take a Look inside ~
First you will be facing a brief explaination of the month's Bella Box!


Then comes all the Pretty Vouchers which are of the brands that are included in the month's box of goodies! ♥

Then you will see a pretty pink paper sealed with a BB sticker!
*cant wait to unwrap it, but have to do it slowly 
in order not to tear the paper wrapping*

And after all the anticipation infront, you must be bursting to know whats inside your bella box! Are you ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TADAAA ! Booms ! Hahaha! Just look at those travel Sized Samples you get! No more worries of flying overseas with the damn 100ml restriction! Hahaha!

Im going to start using them soon! Just look at those Familiar ATAS Brand! Hahahaha!
*Kia su like aunty mood* LOL!
Bye!



XOXO,

2 comments:

  1. <33 HOW I WISH I COULD HV THEM!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. They dont have something similar over at your side? @Michelle Jiafang

    ReplyDelete