Monday, July 23, 2012

Rush Rush Saturday! :D

My Apologies for the outdated post! But not very outdated also one la ~ :)

So Last Weekend, I went to attend a heritage Talk at The Art House, which was also the old Parliment House ! Super cool place for a talk ! The Old Court Room !









Time for some Refreshments before heading to another talk !





Take a look at the place ! So Pretty and Classy !




Awkward Picture of me during the talk !



Something I found interesting :)




There were special seats with names on them ! How Cool !





After that, I rushed down to see @MirandaMikaela 's performance for the Singapore Street Festival !






Look at the crowd !











I couldnt Stop snapping pictures because she was AWESOME ! hahaha, anyway here's a video for you to enjoy her singing ! Byeeeeeeeeeeee !




XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment