Thursday, August 9, 2012

NDP 2012!!

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY !!

HAPPY 47th BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE !!!!!!


Since its national day, let me post about the NDP Preview I went to last saturday! :D


After the 1st round of entry & checking..


LIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~


FUNPACK COLLECTION TIME!!




& YES!! IM IN !! IM IN THE YELLOW SECTOR !!!! Which is almost in the MIDDLE !!




Ohya, I went with my Sist ! Hahahaha!


My sist say I smile like that not bad? Really ?



& THE PARADE STARTS !!! at 5.20!!


Jean Danker Flying in on the huge ballon!!


Gurmit Singh Too!



Proud to be a Singaporean moment!~





Hi, yes, its me again, the weather was so hot! I had to tie my hair!! *photobombed*











Thats Olivia on stage~~ OMG !! Pretty!! & btw, I love this year's national day song!
LOVE AT FIRST LIGHT !! ♥♥♥



Finale ~ Such Vibrant Colours~


Then its the all time all people favourite, FIREWORKS !!! YAY!







I saw my cousin there too !! OMG ! DOUBLE HAPPINESS? Hahahahaha!

Ending off this post with my pweddy face! -not shy-
IM SO HAPPY TO BE AT THE NDP ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! Thank you Nuffnang!!



I LOVE SINGAPORE BECAUSE OF ALL THE YUMMY FOOOOOOOOOD !!





♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. OMG! That's so cool! :) love your blog header btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi Michelle!

    Thank you!! It Too Blurry in my point of view, Just no time to make a better one now! ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, the NDP! So sad that I missed it, but you look like you had a lot of fun! :D Would love if you visited my blog too!

    www.unkitsch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete