Monday, September 24, 2012

Mooncake Buying Sesson x BAK KUT TEH

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy My Dinos! This is just my simple Update of my Malaysia Trip again!
BUT there is something here that may interest some of my female or even male readers! Read On To Find Out More!

Went to try out a new Bak Kut Teh Shop, Just Opposite KSL Shopping mall, Kim Gary Restaurant, Mei Zhen Xiang Exit! :)

Ai Yu Jelly Drink! Super Refreshing!  *Thumbs Up*


Ma You Ji (Dark Soya Sauce Chicken)


Big Pot of Boiling Bak Kut Teh with alot of Added Goodies! :)



Then its time for Mooncake Hunting! Do you Know What Im hunting for? :)








HAVE YOU EVER EATEN DURIAN IN A SHOPPING MALL???
-thats my dad in the picture by the way-

These are the real deals! No Kidding man!



As we near this durian stall, I spotted what I have been looking for on this trip!
My First Reaction was to run to it! Do you know what is it?
Yes Its a MoonCake, But WHAT MOON CAKE!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Have you Guessed it? (If you follow my instagram you would know)
YES ! Its Hello Kitty Mooncake !! Look at the super Cute Booth! OMG !


They Also Have Doraemon Mooncakes as Well!


Here is what you get if you purchase 4 mooncakes! A Limited Edition Hello Kitty Bag! There are 3 types to choose from! I only managed to get 2!! ):


Just look at how cute the mooncake is! OMG! Could you bear to eat them?
Well, I did ate them already. I bought 8 mooncakes, Im left with 3! OMG! Need to stock up! 


And Also, I found a shop selling these cute hello kitty screen protectors!
Anybody interested if i brought them in at below SGD$15 ? Please tweet me or comment or email me by wednesday! I may be going in on Thursday!! 

REMEMBER TO TWEET ME OR EMAIL ME OR COMMENT ON THIS BLOG POST BEFORE WEDNESDAY 26 September 2012, 10 PM If you would like to order some hello kitty protectors or would like me to bring some designs in which i have not seen in singapore! ! Because I may be going in to malaysia on Thursday!!


Okay, Thats all for this post! Good Nights To you!
Have a sweet dream! With all the JCo Donuts flying around your mind! ^o^




XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment