Sunday, October 14, 2012

KUNGFUUUUUUUUUU ~

WHERE DID I EAT?


KUNGFUUUUUUUUUU PARADISE @ BEDOK POINT!
After hearing alot of reviews from friends and people on Twitter, This is my FIRST time to step into this shop which I have always though to sell Western Food But with a Chinese-sy Name. LOL.





There were SOOOOOO Many things in the menu for me to choose! I Dont Know What To Choose !
Just look ! Custard Bun at $3.90 for 3pcs ? Good Deal !



Me and my family were so hungry so we hurrily ordered our food and here i will insert pictures of me while waiting for my food ^o^




Then the food came, Really not appealing sia. LOLS.






The Food was okay la. I rate 6.5-7/10 overall :D
BUT I will definately go back for the CHEESY WEDGES ! YES CHEESY ! ^o^

Okay, Short Food Update For Now ! Bye Bye!




XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment