Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Marina Bay Sands For 1 Night!

Hey Dinos! So if you have followed me on instagram/twitter, you would have already known that I had a chance to stay at MBS for a night in late September, during the F1 friday! YAY!

-look around the corridoor-



View from 33rd Floor!


Then its UP UP UP to the Sky Park/ Sky Garden that everyone is ravving about!
Look at the view!








Then I went back to my room in hoping to see the F1 tracks from my room balcony, And Guess What I saw?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Deng Deng Deng! Garden By The Bay! Look at my post here! http://michhysaurous.blogspot.sg/2012/09/sgflyer-x-garden-by-bay.html




So Im disappointed lor, I need to walk out of my Comfy Hotel room to go get the excitement of F1 Night Race.. Meh.. Never mind, Im sure going to buy my tickets to F1 next year!!


So, I was Hungry, So I went to eat Ding Tai Fung! YAY!! Xiao Long Bao!





Must Try Pork Chop Egg Fried Rice


Xiao Long Bao


Chilli Crab & Pork Bun


Shrimp & Pork Wonton Noodle Soup


Zha Jiang Mian


Sliced Duck in Crispy Spring Onion Patty and Green Chilies


Shanghai Drunken Chicken & Century Egg with Garlic


After Dinner, We went for a walk and tried to catch the F1 excitement from AFAR!


But Nope, Nothing to see but we can hear it only!! ^O^
So we decided to go sightseeing at Garden By The Bay! Pretty Lights at night!




Sparkly Super Trees!! -Super Pretty-








Pretty isint it? Hahaha. Im meant the night view of Garden By The Bay la! -Act nv put my face here-


Then we were craving for some macarons, so we went to canele at the SkyTree Dining area! MAJOR LOVE THEIR MACARONS!


After that, its back to the hotel to get comfy and Start a Macaron Party! YAY!



My first Time Trying TWG Macarons! MAN They are SOLID!!
6 for $12 ! WORTH IT!!


Canele Macarons!! 12 for $21.50 if you take away!
Must Try Flavour, Salted Caramel and Cookies & Cream!

And the rest of the night i just rested in my comfy chair until i was forced to sleep on the bed by my mum!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Morning! 
We Chiong up to the Sky Park Again!



Super Heavy Haze/Fog!




Ooh, Whats that in the water? Thats My DAD!  ^o^ LOLS!


AND THE REALITY OF THE INFINITY POOL! 
YAY You wont Fall off the side one la! ^o^




By the Way, if you have relatives/friends who stays in MBS, you will still need a card for yourself to enter the Sky Garden, The Security Guard Will check .. LOLS..


Okay! That's All for my MBS experience! ByeBye! Stay Tune for a WONDERFUL Offer Coming your way! Ladies and Gentlemen!! ^o^



XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment