Friday, October 26, 2012

New Work, New Opportunity :)

Im here to share with you guys my new job, as promised. >:D
So, Im working as a Contract Staff as a receptionist in a company at Singpost Paya Lebar :)
If you need to attend any course to upgrade your customer service quality, feel free to ask me :D

I am currently enjoying myself working here, my colleagues are fun people, even the cleaner aunty is super friendly! Great working environment = Good Mood Everyday! :)
Don't you sometimes find that unfriendly colleagues make you feel like the working experience is the most horrible feeling on earth, and you wont even want to come to work but you still have to drag your butts to work for the sake of your pay check at the end of the month! :O *long sentence w/o punctuations*

Okay, no negative mood in this blog post! Lets continue!
I have Something/ some privilege which I don't know to LOVE or HATE here. Its like I love to have it but I have to control myself to enjoy it. LOL, you get it?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BECAUSE,
.
.

.
I get to eat like every few hours!
Let me list out my eating timetable for you.
8:00 - Breakfast
8:30 - Start Work
10:45 - Tea Break
12:00 - Lunch Time
15.45 - Tea Break Again
18:00 - End work = Dinner Time

So How ? Its a love hate relationship here with food.
All of you who reads my blog knows that I LOVE FOOD! But I must watch my KILOGRAMS you know!
Hahaha, okay I admit, I still eat at tea times, but I cut down or don't even eat my main meals okay! :D
Like I substitute my main meal with a salad, not a bad idea right?
I've fallen into the Salad Craze recently, Have you?


Okay, so, I need a favour from you guys!
Do you have anything that you want me to blog about? Dip dye-ing shorts? My Favourite Makan Places?
Where I usually go to relax? What KPOP Groups I like? LOL. Throw me all the topics you want me to blog! I need new topics to blog about, Comment Below or Tweet me @Michhysaurous :)



XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment