Monday, November 12, 2012

{SPS} Hada Labo NEW Whitening Lotion

YAY! Im Blogging About Hada Labo Again! I so happy when I got the invite!
Previously I was sponsored the Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion, you can read about it here.
This time, I was sponsored the Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion!
Who doesn't LOVE WHITENING!? We all wished that our skin would look clean and flawless, so the first step to it would be to get it totally supple and WHITEN!

I started using hada labo ever since i got the sample from their Facebook (you can too, GO NOW)! And I was totally SOLD To Them, I never fail to apply Hada Labo every time after i cleanse my face. I love how my skin absorbs the lotion in and making my skin feel so bouncy with every touch.
As I use hada labo, my skin feels more hydrated everytime and this time with the whiteing lotion, I really think that my skin has gotten brighter and whiter compared to my previously duller skintone.


Now with the new Arbutin fomula, It helps fight dark spots and also brighten up skintone. And it also contains Vitamin C to enhance skin fairness and reawaken dull skin caused by exposure to UV Rays.
There are more products in the Arbutin Whitening Line waiting to be discovered. Im definitely Sticking to Hada Labo until Im old, Since they have the Lifting + firming Series. HAHAHAHA. Im sold to Hada Labo.

So, what else is left to say ? Go Grab your sample now and experience the love of hada labo like I did!



XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment