Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Birthday AHMA x SUPER CUTE BABY !

HELLO! YES! Today I am going to blog about my Ah Ma's Birthday ! :)
Dont ask me how old she is because a women's age is a secret ! Shhhhhh.

To start off, Here is a picture of me to remind you how I look like. lol wtf.


Okay, maybe just 1 more :P


So I reached my ah ma house and I just went on to play with my nephew. Super duper cute boy !





Then he was really fasinated with this new water drinking technique and couldnt stop . :O

*Hey! Here's something new to drink water with!*


*Satisfied smile but refusing to let go of the bottle*


*Dont take picture of me already! -throw tissue at you-*


*Continue to drink but missed the opening*

Hahaha, its so fun doing the captions for these photos :')

okay 1 more:
*Here comes Big Foot. BAM BAM BAM* -little kids like to wear adult shoes huh?-


Enough of my cute nephew, later you all want to kidnap him ! *protective Aunty*

Now I show you food okay ? Come Look at IT!

9 Layer Kueh (jiu ceng gao) !


Coconut Kueh ! -idk what is its real name-


Kueh something. LOLS. Me and my aunties call these the green popiah with coconut in it. >:)


Buffet Style ~ WOOT WOOT!


Whats a party without some alcahol right ? :) 
I super love this one ! Moscato, Sweet Alcahol ! YAY !


Look, im teaching my nephew to drink from young :) -sorry im a bad example-


And here's my Ah Ma's Birthday Cake ! Its from four leaves I think. Not sure of where it came from but the fruits are OH SO SOUR ! But the cake is OH SO SWEET. OMG.. I didnt enjoy eating it though. ><


Overall, it was a happy day spent at my ah ma house, a simple gathering but it has brought us much closer to each other and feeling more loved each day :)



XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment