Monday, January 14, 2013

{SPS}Biore New Facial Cleansing Wash!

[Review]
Introducing~~~~~~~~~ The New Bioré Facial Foam with SPT!
What's SPT? Its Skin Purifying Techonlogy!
I was So honored to be the first few to try out this New Product which just launched this year!
 Thank you Elfaine & Kao!

Before this, I have been addicted to the Biore Marshmallow Facial Cleanser. 


But Now Biore has come up with a new product, SO MUST TRY!

I was given the Radiant Refined Skin Scrub and I chose the Moist Supple Skin Extra Moist Facial Wash which was for Dry Dehydrated Skin because of my long hours of exposure to air con causing my skin to be dry. T____T


1 Most important Plus point for me when buying products is their packaging (I know I should not just look at packaging to buy things). This new Range of products come in 4 different colours, Blue, Green, Pink & Orange! such Happy Colours, How to now Fall in Love with them? Check them out here!


Let me tell you more about the products I got.
1. Moist Supple Skin Extra Moist Facial Wash is targeted at ladies which have Dry Skin. So this Creamy Wash will gently cleanse, without irritating the skin and provides moisture to the dry, flaky areas. YAY!


2. Radiant Refine Skin Scrub is suitable for ALL Skin Types!
Accumulated oil, impurities and dead skin celss can clog pores and make your skin look rough, dull and lifeless. Reveal healthy, glowing skin with this cleansing scrub that is gentle enough for daily use.


The Scrub has ultra fine bits to gently remove impurities and unclog pores.
(Please test your eyes and try to look at the small little dots within the scrub)
The Scrub really helps unclog some of my pores leaving my skin feeling cleaner and Fresher. Will Definitely continue using it Everyday!


The Facial Wash is So Creamy that I dont feel like washing them off my face, I meant Literally. Because they become like Honey de consistency which makes it so smooth and an enjoyable experience to cleanse my face, so I don't feel like washing them off. (OF COS I DO WASH THEM OFF AFTER ENJOYING IT!)

So Cheers to a Great Cleansing, Great Cleaning Experience with Biore New Facial Wash with Skin Purifying Technology.  Hurry go Grab Your's now to enjoy the cleaning process just like me! :)





XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment