Friday, March 22, 2013

Vanity Trove Feb' & Mar' Edition

Deng Deng Deng Deng, Sorry for the super overdue post about my Beauty box Vanity Trove!
Lets Get Started! ^o^




February Box ♥


Top: Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution, Pure DKNY Rose Scent, iderm's Placenta Serum and Skin 79 Hot Pink BB Cream!

Bottom: Yuan Soap, Phytomer Hydrasea Serum, Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Cream and 
Love More Caviar Mask

I'm Super In love with the Phytomer Hydrasea Serum as it moisturizes my Skin so Well !

And thanks to VanityTrove Feburary, I got to try out the Skin 79 Hot Pink BB Cream! It glides on so smoothly, and it makes me look fairer !

The Pure DKNY Rose Scent is such a light and feminine Scent that my sister loves it too!

The iderm placenta serum is just like applying water on your face as it's consistency is like water!

Yuan Soap is made with All Natural Ingredients! Natural Things are Good for health right ?

The Love More Mask is really cool as I have not tried Caviar Masks yet! Check them out at Watsons!

That's all for my February Box
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


March 2013 Vanity Trove Box!


Top > Right: Zao Compact Powder, Paul Smith Rose Scent, Skin Food Gold Kiwi Set and Bellewave


My Beauty Diary Mask! Kilo Off Slimming Tea, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Creme Compact.


Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Creme Compact. ♥
Super Love this Tinted Compact, Small enough to carry around ^^


That's all, Im really Happy To Receive my Vanity Trove Every Month and Im receiving my April Box Soon!
Can't Wait! *Explodes in Excitement*

Haha, Sorry for the lack of updates because I have been attending many Events this week, Tired die me.
I was Zombified yesterday and I could not focus at work. OMG. hahaha!
Today is Friday and Im all better already! :)

Check back soon because I have some Awesome Things up for Giveaway.
*Hint: Got Shiseido Products hor! ^^





XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment