Friday, April 12, 2013

{SPS} Tatty Marsh Blogger Event!

I attended a Blogger's Party with the courtesy of StreetDirectory & Tatty Marsh!
The Party was Held at Tanglin Mall and I must say that I have not been to Tanglin mall before. #mountaintortoise I even went into Tanglin Shopping Centre to look for Tatty Marsh. LOL.





Beautiful Display Window outside the shop. Simply not to miss! ♥


Lets take a tour inside this beautiful, almost magical place in my opinion.
Because I have not been to another place as beautiful as this shop in Singapore














Yummy Treats of the Night. Definitely my Fave~


Then its time for me to appear in the photos in this beautiful place.
I cannot stop saying that it is so beautiful!
My Pony. LOL
#ootd
Top - H&M
Bottom - Cotton On
Shoes - New Look

Tatty Marsh is a Great Place for Photo Shoots too! Just like this back drop, The wallpaper that you see here is also the shop owner's own house's wallpaper. Talk about the feeling of home. ♥

Me Exploring the antique telescope. I was so afraid that i might accidentally break it! :O


Now, here are some of the bloggers present that day and I must say that Tatty Marsh is really a Camwhore heaven to us. Role Plays with the beautiful furniture and cutlery. You would want to buy the whole shop down if you even could. ♥
Jasmine(3rd sist) > Apple(2nd Sist) > Kaman(Big Sist) > Tiffany Yong(Cinderella)


Me with my dear Priscilla. I have not seen her for the longest time. ^o^

Me and Kaman ! She like never ever get old one. LOL!
(my head looks super big beside hers)

Tatty Marsh have alot of cute signage to be bought home to hang at just about anywhere.
(Modeled by Priscilla here)

Time to introduce the Gorgeous Owner of Tatty Marsh, Victoria !


And here is the beautiful host of the night, with Priscilla. :)

Me with Victoria. She is so Warm and Attractive!


Now lets take a look at the goodies I got at the event!
We each got a Emma Bridgewater Goodie Bag and i also purchased some items!

I bought these cute little scented pouches ! Its very lasting and too cute to resist!

& inside the Goodie Bag, Lavender Candle and Bar Soap, a Heart Shape Ornament and Chocolates! What great items and all so girly, I love it! ♥


Remember to head over to Tatty Marsh to satisfy the British in you! LOL!
They are the only official stockist in Singapore for Cath Kidston, Susie Watson, Emma Bridgewater & many more Brands from the UK!!
Tatty Marsh is located at #02-07 Tanglin Mall !


With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment