Saturday, April 27, 2013

Vanity Trove April Edition!

Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey ~~~~

I'm here to share with you the Vanity Trove April Edition - Spring Box ! ^^

Look at the yummy Goodies inside! 
I spot something that I already have! Its the Burberry Body Perfume! ^o^

I have tried the iderm Mask and I absolute LOVE IT ! Its thin but it carries alot of Essence, but it adheres to my Face Perfectly for the 20 minutes of usage! 

And the Dr. Ci:Labo Range, I super love the Aqua-Collagen-Gel ! It almost can fight with my all time favourite Moisturizer from Philosophy! :P


I am now Carrying around the Small Bottle of Burberry Body so that I can Spray myself anytime when I feel smelly. LOLOLOL! :P
I have been seeing the Cetaphil Products around but have not gotten to buy it, But Now I no need to buy, I can try it here first thanks to VanityTrove ~ ^o^


Are you Itching to get your own Vanity Trove Now? Faster go Sign Up at their Website and you can wait for your June Trove coming to you after 20th May ! :)
I still love the trill of receiving my Troves Every month because of all the Beautiful Surprises! ♥-♥ YAY !



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment