Tuesday, May 28, 2013

VanityTrove May Edition

I am still paying dilligently every month to VanityTrove to get my Beauty Troves.
Want a Beautiful Surprise every month? Subscribe now.


Now Showcasing to you, the May Box! :)


I am no Beauty Junkie but I love to try out these different types of Beauty Products. This Month, I got the NUXE range! This Month's Trove seem to be very girlie Pinkish kinda feel.

The Aroma Bath Sea Salt range which helps to exfoliate dead skin cells and cleanse your skin. 
Say hello to a wrinkle-free complexion as you relax in your tub after a long day at work and letting the sea salt scrub slowly scrub the tireness away. hahaha. Feeling it already? :D

When thinking about intimate wash, we would all think of Lactacyd or Vagisil. But here we have SebaMed's version. Formulated to regulate feminine hygiene at an optimal pH value of 3.8, it claims to protect against pathogenic micro-organisms.

That's all I got in the May Vanity Trove and I hope you have spotted something you like and would love to purchase it for yourself! ^o^



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment