Monday, July 29, 2013

[F.T] Da Paolo Pizza Bar Weekend Brunch

With Many Different Concept Under It's Name, Da Paolo sure have a wide Range of Customers to Cater to. Under their belt are Gastronomia Da Paolo - A Gourmet Deli Cafe, Da Paolo Bistro Bar - Alfresco Dining & Drinks, Da Paolo Ristorante - Boutique Italian Dining & last but not least Da Paolo Pizza Bar.


I had the pleasure to attend a tasting session with the invite from my dear blogger friend Celes, on a bright and sunny Weekend Morning (What Was I thinking). HAHA! We were invited for a Brunch Tasting therefore we were there quite early and because Da Paolo Pizza Bar is located at Holland Village, I had to wake up EARLY to prepare. LOL! Enough of my ramblings, Overall it was a wonderful experience! 

Da Paolo Pizza Bar
44 Jalan Mera Saga
#01-46 S278116

Orange Juice, I have a peeve to have fruit juice or plain water together with my breakfast, Idk why! :D


Banana Caramel Smoothie - It Was GOOD!


Popeye's Breakfast - $17
 Spinach and Parmesan Scrambled Eggs, Portobello Mushroom and Pumpkin Hashbrown.
I love the Pumpkin Hashbrown so much! At first I thought it was 


Caliprawnia - $20

Fresh & Sweet Prawns, accompanied by the soft and creamy Avocado, together with the Cherry Tomatoes, I must say it's enough to fill me up if I had it alone!


The Royal Stack - $19. A stack of Pumpkin Hashbrown, Avocado, Smoked Salmon and Poached Eggs on a bed of rocket salad, It was so good with the Hollandaise sauce although it was a tad watery for me.
Believe it or not, it was my first try at poached eggs and I must say I loved it! Like how i love other Eggy dishes! It's Eggtastic! LOL!


Big Fry Up - $20. A HUGE Platter with everything so sinful. Poached eggs on toast, Grilled Sausages, Tomatoes, Bacon, Mushrooms, Baked Beans and a Cute Hashbrown. They each have their own flavour but what attracted me was the hasbrown. I loved it!


Speciality Bruschetta - $13. Parma Ham & Cheese on a perfectly toasted baguette slice, Oh how yummy and also a alternative to the usual Tomato based Bruschetta! I love this one more! 
Oh my Love, Parma Ham. 


Goat Cheese Fritters & Capsicum Dip - $15. At first glance, no one would have guessed that this would turn out to be Goat's Cheese. I was anticipating it to be Scallops, lol too shallow. First try at goat cheese and I have a complex feeling inside of me. The taste is really overwhelming but when dipped in with the capsicum dip, it was brought on to another level. Love & Hate for this dish for me.


And I always Say when Desserts Look Pretty, They MIGHT not taste as beautiful. But I was Wrong!
Lemon Curd Pavlova - $12. I love the Tangy Sourish taste of the lemon curd and the special meringue tasting thing was actually a Pavlova, Something new to my food dictionary and I must say the whole dish complemented each other so well, with the berries sprinkled all over & a generous ring of Whipped Cream, it was such a delightful dessert.


Da Paolo's Tiramisu - $13, Supposedly one of the best in Singapore after reading reviews obout it online, But it did not WOW me as I felt that it was a tad sour to my liking. Lacking of the coffee and rum flavour, Im not too sure if the other ladies present had the exact same thought.

Conclusion, I would wake up to head over for a brunch again anytime soon! I love the atmosphere regardless of sitting inside or outside. I might go for other desserts on the menu as well, Im such a Glutton.





With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment