Wednesday, July 31, 2013

{SPS} Magnum Pleasure Store opens at Clark Quay


For all Pleasure Seekers, Here is what you have been looking for...



On 27 July, invited guests witnessed the opening of MAGNUM SINGAPORE Pleasure Store at Clarke Quay’s Central Fountain Square. I was super happy when Karen (@Superfinefeline) invited me for this event! Thanks Karen! ^o^


The Newly Opened PLEASURE STORE main aim is to allow all guest to have a go at creating their own Creative Magnum that is uniquely to themselves.


Each Guest will be given a dressing up paper to choose the Coating, 3 Toppings and the Drizzle.
(This was my pick)


Upon Entering the Pleasure Store, Be sure to be welcomed by friendly staffs and a wide variety of Toppings appear before your very eyes.

Then Just Relax and let the staff do the job while you anticipate your own creation form before your eyes.





My Selection of Dark Chocolate Coating, Chocolate Hearts, Golden Nuggets and Poppin Candy Toppings with a White Chocolate Drizzle. I must Say I love how the popping candy surprises me in my mouth unknowingly and the taste of the dark chocolate was rich and satisfying.

The Magnum Pleasure Store will also be serving up a wide selection carefully crafted Magnum desserts and Magnum-inspired cocktails. So Be Sure To Check Them Out!



The MAGNUM SINGAPORE Pleasure Store will be in Singapore, with the first stop being at Clarke Quay Central Fountain from 27th July to 26th August 2013 and will be open daily from 12pm to 11pm.




With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment