Friday, July 26, 2013

VanillaCrystals Clearance Sale!!!

YOOOOHOOOO ! ITS SHOPPING TIME EVERYONE!
Introducing VanillaCrystals Blogshop! Selling all the pretty clothes that you will die for! 
*not literally die la okay?*

I'm going to cut the crap and go straight to the point because some of the items are left with 1 piece only! So Faster go check them out on Facebook to get it before anyone else!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Here are my Picks for this Sales! 
You can go to their Page to browse through more beautiful pieces!


*HOT SELLER*
Eyelet Skater Skirt - $14
Maroon, Beige & Navy. Fits UK6-10




PacMan Pullover -$19 (Super cute la!)
Freesize (Available in Black and White Based)


L.A Oversized Pullover - $27.50
Something for the Edgy and more Personality Girls.


Houndstooth Collar Top - $20
Freesize


Zig Zag Batman Pullover in Red - $27.50
Fits UK 6-12 Unique Piece with the zig zag hem!



Galaxy Button Up Top - $26
I LOVE LOVE THIS ONE!


Cross Knitted Pullover in Pink - $27.50



3 Way Studded Bag - $34
LAST PIECE!!


Sequin Clutch Bag - $18
Available in Black, Pink, Silver & Gold


I must say, I am in total dilemma if I were you, I cant seem to decide where to spend my money on!
What's More, Quote "Michhysaurous" to get 10% off your total Bill!
Even more reason to shop now! 
And Since Payday is coming as well, heh heh heh, Guilty Pleasure satisfying time! HAHAHA!

So go start Shopping now! Click Here!




With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment