Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Little Something on my Birthday..

YAY GUYS! I OFFICIALLY TURN 21 TODAY! WOOHOOOO!
I am going to post some facts about me so that you can know more about me la, ME! :D




I may be 21 but I still act like a 18 Year Old. still Young and Wild. LOL.


I love to meet people, Especially people who inspire me. Or any idols also can la! :)


I love to hang out with my Friends, Talking about rubbish and Gossiping.


I face many problems too, but I just bite my lip and try to solve it myself. No Biggie.


I believe everything happens for a reason, it's something I call Fate.


I choose to smile to everyone everyday, Even if it doesn't work out, I know at least I tried.


Did I Mention I love to EAT? :)


I am human, I get sad and depressed also.. But I will quickly forget about it and go have a yummy meal. lol.


I have a mini obsession with Hello Kitty


I believe that everyone can Fall in love, best is with someone who loves you more than you love them.. 

Thats All! Enough Anot ? Not Enough Let Me Know! Haha, I might do a proper "FACTS About me" post.


LAST BUT NOT LEAST!

I want to thank everyone for the well wishes and those that came down to my chalet, thank you!
All of you have made my 21st a very special one and I will blog about my 21st Birthday Chalet SOON!

This photo also marks the end of my photoshoot with my loooooong hair. I have chopped it wayyyy up to my shoulder length only! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!




With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment