Saturday, September 21, 2013

Chock Full of Beans at Changi Village

Located in the East Side of Singapore, in Changi Village, Chock Full of Beans is one of the Cafe that offers All day breakfast for the late wakers like myself on a lazy sunday morning/afternoon.

Chock Full of Beans
4 Changi Village Road
#01-2090 Singapore 500004
Tel: 6214 8839

Operating hours:
Tue - Fri: 11:00 - 22:00
Sat - Sun: 09:00 - 22:00
No Reservations on Weekends & Public Holidays

I arrived on a late Sunday Morning and it was already packed to the brim and i was put on a waiting list with 3 group of people in front of me. I was really hungry so I went to the shop afew units away to get a har gao (prawn dumpling dim sum) fix first. I was expecting to wait for at least half an hour, But no, The wait was no more than 15 minutes, although we had to share the high table with other people.


Omelette with 3 Fillings - $12
Fluffy Omelette with 3 fillings of your choice, here we selected Ham, smoked salmon and Swiss cheese. Flavourful and with the aroma of the swiss cheese, it is matched well together with the Smoked Salmon chunks, Accompanied with Roasted Tomatoes, Salad and Bread Toast. I would love to have this again!


Good Morning New York - $18
Twirls of Smoked Salmon served up with a caramelized onion infused Omelette and a Slightly Toasted bagel, I Fell in love with the Caramelized Onion Omelette! Sweet Sweet Onions with the creamy omelette, Top it on the bagel with the smoked salmon to enjoy them all in one mouthful!


At Chock Full of Beans, They are known for their cute and skillful Latte Art and I was excited to order my cup of latte. The Latte art design comes at random, although a request can be made to the barista to see if they can accommodate to it. Take a Look at the different designs I got!





They have a selection of sides at affordable prices too, But if you are getting a breakfast each, don't bother with the sides, you will be too full for it.. :/ Unless you are a Big Eater like Guys.

Nacho Chips & Cheese Sauce - $6


Overall Experience at Chock Full of Beans was a good one, Staff were trying their best to attend to every customer's request promptly despite the full house. Environment was relatively cooling as I got the seat outside of the shop. Food was what I expected from a all day breakfast place and portions are definitely worth the price! Price might be a little on the high side, but comparing the environment and the relaxing atmosphere, I would definitely come back again!

Check them out on Facebook for promotions and other good deals!



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment