Wednesday, December 18, 2013

{SPS} Biore Facial Cleansing Sheets - New & Improved!

Introducing the New Biore Facial Cleansing Sheets with 20% MORE Cleansing Oil with Thanks to Samplestore! Register at Samplestore and start Grabbing samples that you have been dying to try!


What's Better now?
  • Speedier Removal of Make-Up
  • Gentle To Skin - 50% less wiping on eyelashes, delicate eye area and face
  • Moist Feeling on Skin after Usage - New Hydrating Beauty Essence to leave skin moist and soft with no stickiness
20% More Cleansing Oil = Less Effort to remove make up = Easy to use = Can faster sleep! :D

New Packaging!
New air tight container to keep cleansing sheets moist for a longer period of time


Here's My Face with Make-up! I got put BB Cream, Fake Eyelashes, Eyeshadow, Waterproof eyeliner, lipstick & Lip gloss!



With the New Formula, It is said to be able to remove make up more efficiently which will result in lesser tugging on the delicate skin. :) Lets Do It! 



Just after 2ND Wipe, My Fake Eyelash can drop out already!! And My lash glue is those super lasting one! And by the 2nd wipe my eyeliner is almost all gone too!

After 4 Wipes my Make up is almost all gone! Look at my eyebrows! Hahahaha!

After 5 Wiipes, My Huge half of my face is clean and cleared of makeup! YAY! And I only used 1 side of the biore cleansing sheet, Which means I still have the other side to use to clean the other half of my face! Save Money also! Biore Cleansing Sheets are thick enough for me to use both sides of it!

I know I look weird in the photo above, So I would suggest you dont look at it anymore! :)

Where to buy this awesome product?
Available at all major pharmacies, Super/Hypermarkets!
Regular Tub - $17.90
Refill Pack - $15.60
Handy Pack(10s) - $3.90





With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment