Sunday, December 22, 2013

Eggs & Berries - Changi City Point

Tucked away in a Corner in Changi City Point, Which is also a hidden gem in the east despite it's convinient location beside the Expo Mrt. Changi City Point has a few worth trying places and Today I am going to share with you Eggs & Berries which landed here in January 2012. 

Eggs & Berries
5 Changi Business Park Central
#01-27/38 Changi City Point

Egg Benedict, I was Craving badly for Brunch Menu, therefore this had to come on top of my list.. But I did not want 2 Poached Eggs as I wasn't too hungry, lol, So I got this Egg Benedict, Single Poached Egg! Delicious with the Fresh Salad and The Fragrant Rosti and deliciously Poached Eggs and Crispy Bacon!

Take Another Look at It, Just Look At It!

Some Truffle Fries Loving at Eggs & Berries :) Enough to curb the Crave but I've Definitely Had better!


If you are around Expo Or Changi Business Park area, you can visit Eggs & Berries yea! :)



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment