Tuesday, December 3, 2013

{SPS} Hada Labo New SHA 'Light' Hydrating Lotion

If you have not heard of how much I'm raving about hada labo, please allow me to explain..
Ever Since I tried Hada Labo, I have been a loyal supporter! From the first Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion, to the Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion to now, the Hada Labo SHA 'Light' Hydrating Lotion! I must say it is my daily dose of drug in my facial regime.


Available Exclusively at Watsons for only $22.90, 1 Bottle can last you for a good 3-5 months plus minus!
I think that this is definitely worth it lor! $22.90 for 5 months = $4.58 Each month, divided by 30 days, it is equals to $0.152 a Day! Worth it anot? :D



This New Hada Labo SHA 'Light' Hydrating Lotion is specially formulated for Oily and Combination Skin, Which is MORE suitable for my skin! YAY! And this Formula is like water, making it less sticky as compared to it's former friends. But of course if you have dry skin, please use ther Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion instead of this one okay? :)


And a little tip, always remember to TONE your face after you wash your face! Toning your skin helps to minimize your pores so that dirt will not be trapped in your pores, which will cause black heads and pimples and many other skin problems if not treated well.



So, Sign Up for a Account at The New Samplestore.com and get started on your Journey with Hada Labo when you redeem your sample there! And there is More than just Hada Labo, you will be spoilt for choices!




Cheers and here's to more beautiful skin!
With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment