Wednesday, March 5, 2014

{INV} GlassesOnline - Amber Black x Gold

In Sunny Singapore, It's hard to not have at least 1 pair of sunnies at home right? Regardless of shape or size, Every Singaporean can work it with sunglasses, no kidding! And sometimes, we are more adventurous and would love to try out different styles on ourselves but not too sure how to match it? Why not check out this type of sunglasses?

Showcasing 3.1 Phillip Lim Amber Black Sunglasses, you can view more designs here.


This pair made me thought of a warm sunday Brunch with my girls, with minimal eye make-up, and after which I could head over to do some shopping in town or to have afternoon tea and just to relax without having to worry anything. I love sunny days but I just don't like the sun getting to my eyes and making me squint. I love to let my face rest on weekends so I try to not apply too much make-up. :)


So what do you think of this Combination? Do you like it? I personally Love the Black & the Gold Combination with the beautiful sunglasses from Phillip Lim. You can check out Glassesonline's Facebook Page for more exciting updates!



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment