Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Alive Museum @ Suntec City Mall

Thank you OMY.sg for the invite to the Alive Museum! I've been wanting to visit since they landed in Singapore but I've never gotten to it due to my laziness and me dreading the queue... Yea.. But It's okay, I can proudly say I've been there, done that! Hahahaha! I brought Ed along together with my family to experience it! We are all pretty excited!!
Location: Suntec City Mall #03-372 (Between Towers 3 and 4)
Ticket Prices: $25 (Adults), $20 (Children 3-12 yrs)
Operating Hours: 10am – 10pm Daily (Last Admission at 9pm)

Alive Museum currently has eight branches in South Korea, three in China and one each in Thailand, Vietnam and Turkey. The Singapore branch, the biggest of such 3D museums here at about 10,000 sq ft, will be its 15th. Six more branches are slated to open this year. The largest so far is in Jeju Island, which takes up about 43,000 sq ft of exhibition space, welcomes at least 1.5 million visitors a year.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fun starts even before you enter! Check out this Fridge Installation! :)
And this beautiful Wings Photo Wall. I want it in my house!!!
Upon Entering, This sexy lady is here to welcome you.
And then more explicit content ahead, but it just stops there.. *Phew*
Some artwork requires 2 person to act out the effect - It's really more fun this way!
Or you can just solo on most of them!
Some artwork are so creative that even the parents couldn't resist being a little silly!
And then there is a room full of mirrors and blinking lights and music.
Mr Merlion makes an appearance too.
Do not be afraid if you do not know how to pose, because there will be pictures near the artwork to guide you on how to achieve the best visual effects from the artworks! And remember to stand at the designated Photo point to get the best angle to snap your photos! :)

Well, I didn't know old people teeth so difficult to pull..
My sister does what she do best.. Natural Born Gymnast
Alive museum has everything from Scary, Wacky, Silly to Cute, Just let it goooo~~~ and try to fit in to all the scenes ! It's fun!!
 
Blooper.. I can't do the handstand..
Found out that my dad's a pretty good circus artiste.. Hmmm..
 
Do I look good as a baby? Am I cute enough?
So the Tall just gets Taller..
But Justice will prevail, I will have my time too!
I had a little affair with this Giraffe...
And Maybe with Spidey too.. Oops.
You can ride on bird here at the Alive Museum too! They can take your weight, don't worry!

Do not worry if you think that after 2 years the art work will still be the same old same old.. Around 30% of the masterpieces will be changed every 12-18 months thus locals will be able to enjoy a brand new experience on your repeated visit. Woohoo!

We truly enjoyed ourselves for the 1 hour plus time in the museum. Thank you Omy!

***BONUS***
Get a Free Burger King Meal when your purchase a full priced Ticket and show that you have liked Alive Museum SG's Facebook Page!! Offer ends 30th September 2014! Details here.

 Don't Say good deal never share ah!
Snap Away~



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment