Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Bioré Micellar Cleansing Water

I admit I am SUPER LAZY when it comes to removing make-up! Every time after I reach home after a long day, I just want to plop on my bed and sleep.. Zzzz... And then I realize that If I do not remove my make-up, I will have clogged pores, and clogged pores will lead to pimples, and Pimples will lead to me having bad skin JUST DUE TO MY LAZINESS! OMG! So I will drag my haggard body to go toilet and remove ALL Traces of make up just so that I can go to sleep peacefully. But you know hor, alot of make up removers need to rinse right? So I must stand at the basin right? Then I'm so tired already... then super lazy to walk to basin all these..

Heng now got new product from Bioré - Bioré Micellar Cleansing Water!

The Bioré Micellar Cleansing Water contains Watery Micellar Technology that effectively dissolves and lifts of all makeup including mascara and eyeliner. It has Natural Mineral Water from the Northern Japanese Alps for a gentle and soothing formula that is suitable even for sensitive skin!

Let's Put it to the test! (L-R) K-palette Real Lasting Eyeliner in Black, CLIO Gelspresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner in No.13 Bloody Sweet, Urban Decay Naked Basic Palette in FAINT and Laneige Silk Intense Serum Lipstick in Miss Sunshine.

1 Pump is sufficient to almost soak the whole cotton pad through. So here's the result after 1 wipe. The eyeliners are still there because I did not soak the cotton pad on the area, i just wipe across 1 time gently. But you can see a little bit of the gelspresso liner coming off on the cotton pad. And look at the eye shadow, It comes off completely and the lipstick is also 85% gone with just 1 wipe!

Now lets try it on BB & CC Creams! (L-R) Killing me Zombie CC Cream and Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation

1 Wipe and all make-up is gone, only left with clean and moisturized skin with no sticky feeling! Why So Good? Because the Bioré Micellar Cleansing Water is Enriched Collagen and White Tea Extract for brighter, softer and suppler skin. It's anti-bacterial formula helps prevent pimples and breakouts, and minimises pores for a clearer and more refined complexion! And it does not leave a sticky after feel so your skin feels clean and refreshed!

So where to buy this amazing product?
Bioré Micellar Cleansing Water is available in all pharmacies, hypermarkets and supermarkets, and major departmental stores - S$18.90/300ml

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~
You can go Sign Up for an account with The Sample Store and get your hands on a sample of the Biore Micellar Cleansing Water and try first!!



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment