Monday, November 10, 2014

Jack's Place Hearty U.S Premium Selection Menu

Whenever Jack's Place is mentioned, we would definitely think of "Steak" & "Family". Offering great service and delicious food at pocket-friendly prices and suitable for family gatherings, Jack's place is definitely the choice for locals and expats. The restaurant has recently launched its wholesome U.S Premium Selection menu.

We got to try out some of the customer favourites first before we head on to try the U.S. Premium Selection!
Ice Mango & Strawberry Cooler - $4.90
Losbter Bisque - $5.90

It was my first experience with Escargots and I must say I did not fall in love, but the texture was really unique and chewy. The creamy garlic butter was really aromatic and it helped me to brave up to put the escargot into my mouth without harping too much that it was a snail.
Escargot in Creamy Garlic Butter(12pcs) - $20.40

Featuring 6 new dishes, which includes the finest Kurobuta Pork or "black hog" Pork, USA Brandt steak cuts and Chargrilled Baby back ribs. The U.S. Premium Selection is only available at the Great World City & The Grandstand outlets!

CHARGRILLED BBQ BABY BACK RIBS - $36
Hitting you first with a crowd favourite of the night - BBQ baby back ribs with pineapple BBQ sauce. Served with lattice fries and mesclun salad drizzled with honey mustard dressing & buttered corn kernels. The tender Ribs are fork tender and the sweet yet saltish pineapple BBQ sauce made the whole dish really addictive!

USA BRANT RIBEYE CUTS - $36.80
GRILLED KUROBUTA PORK OF RACK - $32
The Grilled Kurobuta Pork of rack with onion brown sauce and strawberries compote topped with tian tomato, served with garlic mash potato & daily vegetables. Accompanied with fresh mesclun salad drizzled with honey mustard dressing. Tender Juicy piece of kurobuta pork paired well with the onion brown sauce as if 2 dancing partners made for each other.

KUROBUTA FILLET OF LOIN - $21.80
KUROBUTA PORK SCHNITZEL - $18.80
Grilled Kurobuta eye fillet of loin served with black peppery glaze accompanied with roasted onions and new potato and crisp mesclun salad drizzled with honey mustard sauce was my personal favourite, Tender & juicy on it's own, I could not explain how much I love it, the tenderness with the light flavours that are just right to fill your taste buds. The Kurobuta fillet of collar coated with "biscuits crushed & herbs" served with tartar sauce was not to my liking as it is fried and a little dry, I prefer my pork grilled.

USA BRANT STRIPLOIN STEAK - $35.80
The US Premier Cuts Brandt 365 days Grain-fed beef striploin steak served with Jack's special black pepper sauce, baked jacket potato and seasonal vegetables.

With this, I sum up the 6 New U.S. Premium Selection from Jack's Place! I highly recommend the Kurobuta fillet of loin but if you are steak-ing to steak(pun intended), I suggest the USA Brandt Ribeye Cut! Hehe, And also, Jack's Place still does the Table Side service for all your main dish that comes with a side of the baked jacket potato, how awesome is this!

I'm definitely going back to have my Kurobuta Fillet of Loin soon!



With Love, M

1 comment:

  1. This is a very interesting topic for me. thanks for the links. I'll go and look.

    ReplyDelete