Monday, April 13, 2015

SkinLab - The Medical Spa

*Sponsored*

When I was invited to SkinLab medical spa for a facial session, I was really looking forward to it! Me being a lazy women, I always have built up sebum and black/white heads that i do not clear. I only do the basic cleansing which I know is never enough.

A little about SkinLab Medical Spa, their non-invasive, non-surgical procedures are highly sought after now and by adding a touch of spa feel to the overall atmosphere, most people will be willing to forsake their dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons. Why? Because SkinLab integrates the pampering, attentive yet unobtrusive service of a world-class spa with the most advance of aesthetics techniques and cosmetic dermatology.


I was welcomed warmly by the staff all dressed in white, giving off a very clean and professional feeling. I needed to fill in a form with my details and my facial concerns. And after the consultant spoke to me, we decided to go ahead and try the Salicylic Acid Peel Facial.

So a little about the Salicylic Acid Peel Facial - first word I captured was Acid, so I was like O-O, isn't acid going to ruin my skin? But apparently, SkinLab Medical Spa's Salicylic Acid Peel Facial is the a new generation facial treatment for improving the appearance of the skin. It is a superior exfoliate that improves the appearance of aging and sun-damaged skin, something I believe that most of us Singaporean Women need.

The wasn't a single room available for me, so I was ushered into a couple room and WOW it is so spacious! Very clean and neat, White coloured theme always makes 1 place feel clean and tidy.

My Face Before the Facial.

My therapist of the day was Tina, She is the gentlest therapist ever!

And also, since I have Oily Skin and have little acne here and there, the Salicylic Acid Peel is a highly effective treatment as it acts an anti-inflammatory with helps to immediately reduce inflammation of the acne. It can help to unclog pores and loosen and lift out blackheads, even out skin tone and prevent future outbreaks. WOW right! It is also effective in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improving overall facial texture because it exfoliates both skin and within pores.
I'm so lucky to be trying this facial!!
Applying the Salicylic Acid after through cleansing
See the Salicylic Acid on my skin?

Salicylic Acid have different intensity for different results and I was on the 10% intensity because it was my first time. After the acid is applied, there is a tingling sensation that makes the skin with acne parts especially ticklish and makes you soooo wanna scratch but it's perfectly normal as it has it's own anti-inflammatory properties in it. 
Itchy but cannot scratch, So I take a selfie.
After the facial, Tina even helped me trim my brows, hehe. Tina told me that Normal cleansing may not be enough to keep your skin clear and bright, but incorporating a Salicylic Acid Peel Facial can help exfoliate your skin and reveal the healthy, new skin underneath. And also, Salicylic acid is one of the most effective ingredients to combat the cause of facial oil, acne and blemishes, as well as providing an excellent rejuvenation addition and alternative to Glycolic.

My Skin feels really cleansed and cleared up. My face looks brighter and a little whiter in my opinion! Apologies for the messy hair but I wanted to show you the immediate after effect of the facial! I'm blown away! First time 1 facial has such immediate results la! WOW!

Cannot resist, so take another one! :)

Thank you SkinLab medical spa for the wonderful facial session! Do check out their website for the many different types of facial and massage treatments they have!

SkinLab The Medical Spa
Wheelock Place #04-04 - Tel: 6235 3246
Plaza Singapura  #03-33 - Tel: 6336 1106
Jurong Point  #B1-62 - Tel: 6316 2556 / 6316 2246

http://skinlabmedspa.com/




With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment