Monday, June 15, 2015

Bukit Timah Cafe Hop - Carpenter & Cook

It's been quite awhile since I wrote about my personal Foodie Hunts here, Oops. But I'm back! Filtering through the many food hunts I've been too, the awesome events that I get invited to and also my Travelogues! Hahaha. I just resigned at my old job, a good 2 years there but it's time I move on. Oh gosh, lets stop the talking and start the feasting!

Carpenter & Cook is located at 19 Lorong Kilat #01-06. What made me decide to visit this place was their beautifully decorated interior with many olden days items and their beautiful pottery and plates! Of course, there were some MUST TRY desserts that I've seen all over social media, so me and my group of girlfriends made a trip down one Saturday afternoon.

It's a Free seating concept here at Carpenter & Cook, so just walk in, Get a table and then head over to the counter to choose which ever sweets that catches your attention! Oh and also, savoury items such as Quiche and Brioche are available too! Do check with the staff for the day's offerings!

It's such a Beautiful place, its no wonder they are very popular, but the noise level inside on a weekend make it a little uncomfortable for me. I love their selection of teas and sweets. We tried some of the more popular ones - Plain Scone, Passionfruit Meringue Tart, Lemon Curd Tart, Chocolate Maldon Sea Salt Caramel Tart. Pairing it with some of the english tea-time favourites like Earl Grey or English Breakfast.
Passionfruit Meringue Tart
Plain Scone with Homemade Jam


Carpenter and Cook
Address:19 Lorong Kilat #01-06 S598120
Tel: 6463 3648




With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment