Friday, March 4, 2016

Headlines by Artistry at International Plaza

*Drumroooooooooooooooooooooll* 
Introducing my new Hair Sponsor - Headlines Hairdressing!
They are located at International Plaza Level 3, Just beside The Better Bar by Mission Juice!

Let's take a look inside! I Love the full length Mirror! And you see their "Colour Wall" Haha, I really wish I can try out some of the crazy colours if only my workplace allows.

And here we go to start working on my "Goldilocks" Hair. A little history on my hair, I've Bleached it on my own twice, Bleached at a Salon once, Therefore resulting in this very messy looking head of 4 Colours, according to my Hair Stylist - Linus. When he saw my hair, he said: "Wah your hair very Power hor?" 
I super Paiseh please.

Well, I feel very fortunate that now I got Linus to help me with my hair! SAVE ME!!!

We've decided to go for a Cut & Dye Journey. So excited to see the outcome of my secret hair colour that Linus came up with impromptu! It must be able to cover my Golden Mane and also my black roots! Haha. It is such a huge challange lor!

After Wash and blowing dry! My new hair is going to look so great, I just know it!!!

Are you ready for my Result?
....................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................
......................................................................
.............................................
.............................
..............
......
...
.

Tadaaaaaaaaa! My Colour is called Mocha and my hair is shorter and Linus help me cut my hair so that the layering is not so much but still have the shape because I told him i very scared later my hair will anyhow curl. And I went back to Bangs again! I love how it makes me look younger and *cough* cuter *coughs* Haha. But it definitely helps me make my face look smaller, I have a HUGE Face!
#Awkwardpose
 Selfie better. Haha. From the Ugly Ah Lian hair on the left to young and beautiful healthy hair on the right.
 

Thank you to my saviour Linus, Do look for him when you are there. And of course, Since you already know this is a sponsored Hair Post, So Confirm got Good Deal for you!

POP Over to Headlines Hairdressing to save your hair now!

Headlines Hairdressing
10 Anson Road #03-32
International Plaza (Tanjong Pagar Exit C)
Singapore 079903
Call Linus at +65 6223 3133, I'm sure he can save your hair like he did to mine.

Operating Hours:
Monday to Friday, 10.30am to 8.30pm
Saturday, 10.30am to 7pm

Enjoy 10 - 30% OFF when you Quote "Michelle" when you Book your appointment!

Another look at my Hair Transformation. Super Thankful to Linus and Headlines for saving me! I love you! Hahaha! You make me pretty and more confident now with Chio(Beautiful) Hair!

Thank you for reading!



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment