Saturday, July 4, 2015

Supply & Demand Orchard Gateway

[Food Review]

After hearing the mixed reviews over Supply and Demand for so long, I finally made my way down with my dear Rosental for a weekend lunch date. Forgot to make reservations but luckily got seats for 2! But good thing is that they accept reservations la, so next time you can reserve your seats in advance!

Wanted to opt for healthier option so we both got the Cranberry Juice($4) but abit pricey la hor?

The very popular Garlic Truffle Fries($15) with 2 dips. Damn Shiok man this one! Cannot stop eating this and dipping it the sauces. I was almost half full before my pizza came. Hehe.

We opt for the 9 Inch Pizza and top up $3 for 2 flavours on 1 pizza! We opt for the popular choice "The Morning After" and "Parma Ham"! I love how the pizza has a thin crust but not overly thin you know, still got a little chewiness in it. I love this kind of Crust! The Egg yolk on "The Morning After" is damn shiok when you spread it across the top and savour it. The Parma Ham was just ordinary in my opinion. 

Overall my experience at Supply & Demand was pretty good. I would be back to try out the other items if my friends want to head over. Haha. Very nice place to chill out for some drink in the town area after work! :)




With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment