Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover

*Sponsored Beauty Review*

Hi There! If you do not know, I've been loving Biore Products ever since i started on their Biore Facial Foam! Biore makes their products so convenient and Easy to use! I love their Make up Removal Wipes, I always bring it when I travel. Their new Micellar Cleansing Water is so light yet so powerful! Now I'm really interested to find out how powerful the new Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover is.

The Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover has a Smoother Jelly Texture, 1/3 of it is made up of serum, which Refreshes and Hydrate your skin. 2/3 of it is a powerful jelly serum that removes even waterproof makeup. The best thing is, it is not oily at all.

Let's put it to the test!

Look at how watery it is. I was struggling to snap a photo of it before it drips on my bed! Haha. 
I'm going to test it's power on some of my make up products. : (L-R) K Palette 24Hr Tattoo Eyeliner, Very Glittery Sliver Eyeshadow, Laneige Silk Intense Lipstick, Sephora Eyeliner and Eyeliner Glue.

Look at the results yourself! Even the eyeliner glue also can remove ley! WOW.

It's definitely more moisturizing after washing with this Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover. I love Biore's Makeup Removers la Basically! If you wash your face with their Biore Facial Foam hor, your face will feel super clean one! Haha! #BIOREFAN 

Head Over to https://www.samplestore.com/ To Redeem your samples and Be spoilt for choices for the wide range of products you can Redeem!



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment