Friday, August 21, 2015

Meditrina Deep Ocean Mineral Gel

*SPONSORED*

I must admit I hardly exercise one, but you know sometimes got the feel to go exercise, then I will go and give it my all, in the end, next morning wake up with Muscle Ache. But its damn shiok like you've done enough. Haha. But I must say muscle ache is not the most comfortable feeling lor. My usual Muscle Relief is cream base one, but I don't really like it, because its Cream type.

But then, I was introduced to Meditrina Deep Ocean Mineral Gel that can be used for self-application or as a massage gel, to relieve muscle aches, cramps and pains. And it also helps to maintain proper muscle function! WOW! First word that caught my attention is GEL! Not Cream! Haha. I'm won over already!

I usually have aches on my Calves and Lower Back, So I apply this at home after shower when I have aches and it's wonderful and easy to apply! Thought it leaves a oily sheen after application, means its a great gel for massage as it does not get absorbed too quickly! Haha. Multi Functional Item is always my favourite and I'm glad to be able to share it with you!

Meditrina Deep Ocean Mineral Gel (DOM Gel) Retails at $48 online and at Meditrina Authorized Salons.

I hope you get to enjoy the full potential of this product same as I do!



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment