Friday, August 28, 2015

ZALORA Singapore Shopping Deals

Hello everyone! I'm back to share with you more reasons to shop at Zalora! They have collaborated with so many wonderful brands to bring you many Singapore Deals! Here I have listed down 7 + 1(you'll find out why) Deals for you to catch!

The Deals range from FREE Gift Cards to Free Gifts to Free Trail to Keep Fit. You even get to save 18% OFF When you shop with American Express Cards! Mooncake festival is round the corner, You Flash the Banner at Breadtalk, you get to enjoy 25% OFF For your mooncakes ley! WOW Right! No need to thank me la, haha, but you are most welcomed lor! Hahahaha! Good Deals must Share one mah! Even I myself also don't know that ZALORA Got so much Deals nowadays, Haha, maybe it's time to shop!

1. OCBC x ZALORA

2. BLACK BOX x ZALORA


3. KFIT x ZALORA 
4. AMERICAN EXPRESS x ZALORA

5. SEASONS x ZALORA

6. BREADTALK x ZALORA

7. EPILIFE x ZALORA

If Nothing else gets your attention or interests you(are you serious?), Check out Zalora Outlet SALE! Yes, It's Outlet price + SALE PRICE! OMG LA! This Must Interest you right????

Hahaha, I think the Deals are really attractive lah, I'm glad to share it with you guys too! Hope you enjoy reading this short yet Sweet post! Haha, No need to be long winded about Great Deals hor? 



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment