Friday, September 25, 2015

Michhysaurous Travelogue - HONG KONG (12-16 Sep 2015) - DAY 1!

It's my first time heading to Hong Kong and I was beyond excited. I started googling for places to go to eat, to shop and to play! I've heard so much about Hong Kong and I was definitely looking forward. So i equip myself with my itienary, my location guide & my travel buddy(Ed), it was time to fly! 

I flew with Scoot and the timing was horrible, lol. Tried to sleep on the plane but fail, was VERY Tired... Went for Macdonalds Breakfast and the rest you just enjoy the visuals!


Our Hotel was King's De Nathan located near Yau Ma Tei MTR. Exact Location is 473 Nathan Road.
A small but cozy room for 4 Nights, Paid $400+ for 5 Days 4 Nights, Quite Reasonable la.

After checking in, it is Indulge time again. Headed out for more noms!

Haul of the day! Makan Items & some Masks & a full tummy.

That's all for Day 1! Still very excited and I can't wait for tomorrow, but I K.O-ed!




With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment