Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Beat the Bloat with Expressions BiOrigine Tea

Too much festive feasting, feeling really bloated after each meal, feel like you need a detox? I have the product to recommend to you! The Expressions BiOrigine Tea. It is a tea programme which aims to help you
1) Boost your Metabolism
2) Appease Appetite
3) Detox
4) Weight Loss

Yes, I know, I'm interested already!! How does it work!


The BiOrigine Tea is also called the 'My Belly Buster Programme’ that helps you achieve a flatter tummy at the end of 15 days with 30 sachets of tea infusion. You would have to drink 2 cups of tea per day, one in the morning and another in the evening or night time, at least 1 hour before bedtime. 


It contains 100% Organic ingredients to provide you with the most purest cleanse. It has delicious flavours which anyone would be able to enjoy. The JOUR tea is the morning tea to be taken before your breakfast and the NUIT tea is to be taken in the night time, at least 1 hour before bedtime. I personally love nuit tea more as it taste really light and enjoyable.


After taking the product for 15 days, I must say that I realized that everytime I have a heavy dinner and I drink the nuit tea after, I would feel really comfortable. I also realize that I visited the toilet more often to pee, not too sure if it is caused by the tea to help detox.

For more information, you can visit the product website here . It is available for only $16.90. 
You can purchase it online or at the Expressions outlet in Orchard, Regency House.
Quote my name ‘Michhysaurous’ in the remarks box when you use the discount code ‘Cheers17’ to enjoy 10% all products when you purchase online! SAVE MONEY HOR!!

Orchard Regency Outlet
ADDRESS: 121 Penang Road #01-02 Regency House
Singapore 238464
TEL: 6235 9890
Email: orchard@expressions.co



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment