Friday, January 6, 2017

New Curves for the New Year with Expressions Detonix-S Slimming Treatment!

HEYYYYYYYYYY! Chinese New Year is round the corner and I am looking for ways to cut down those inches around my body. And I think the beauties at Expressions heard me and I was invited to try out the Detonix-S Slimming System treatment at their Regency house outlet! Read on to find out how you can cut those inches to look fab this CNY!

What is Detonix-S Detoxification and Slimming System
Is a Revolutionary Treatment for body Contouring regime. Detonix use a patented formula cream which is activated by the multi-polar Thermal Blanket to provide you a safe, pleasant, and relaxing experience to achieve the curve & contour you desire.


Key Benefits of Detonix-S System for Detoxification and Slimming
  • Cellulite is dramatically reduced, body is detoxfied
  • It takes off inches from waist, hips and thighs
  • Lowered fat contents and improved circulation that leads to a healthier body overall

Let me share with you my experience with the Detonix-S treatment.

I was first weigh and all the information was visible from the special weighing machine they used. It showed me my body fat percentage and also the visceral fat around my organs. My consultant - Chloe explained to me the best range for my body, so everyone's range is different.

Then I am given a glass of warm water to keep my body hydrated for the treatment. NOTE: they gave me the water only after the weigh-in, so no water weight or cheat feelings or whatsoever.

Photo Credit: sweetmemoirs

After that, I am brought into the treatment room where we first get a massage from the therapist with the patented formula cream which helps the detox later on with the machine. I feel like a chicken being rubbed in with the seasoning going to be cooked. Because after that, you will be wrapped in a layer of plastic first, then wrapped up in the Multi-Polar Thermal Blanket. Temperature is set at 50 Deg C first to allow the body to slowly adjust to the heat.

Then it was cooking time! Haha, I meant treatment time. The whole treatment session lasts for about 45 minutes. I fell asleep in the first 15-20 minutes and then I was woken up to replenish my water intake. And then i dozed off for awhile again before waking up to a little discomfort as I felt very cooped up. It wasn't for another 5-10 minutes, I was relieved from the thermal blanket.

I sweat alot and my sweat was yellow. Different people's sweat will be different in colour, example like Whitish, Yellowish, Blackish depending on your health condition. 


After we cleaned up, we went to weigh again. My weight did not go down but my fat percentage went down by 4%! I'm amazed and photos showed that my body's difference.

Sorry for the unglam shot but I sincerely want to show you guys the difference and I believe that if you continue to do the treatment, results will be really obvious.

So please do not hesitate to call Expressions now! Look for Chloe at Regency House outlet in Orchard!


With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment