Thursday, November 9, 2017

Beauty Product Haul - Jeffree Star, EM Cosmetics, Makeup Monster and more

Hello Hello everyone! I'm back to share with you my "not so" recent beauty haul Bangkok and US. I got quite a number of lippies from the US and mostly face products from Bangkok! There are brands like Em Cosmetics, Jeffree Star and Gino McCray! So read on to find out more!

From left to right: 1. Gino McCray Blusher in No. 4 Sandra Rose. 2. Srichand Original Scented Powder. 3. Srichand Tanaka Gold Powder Mask

I went crazy searching for shops that sell the Srichand Tanaka Gold Powder Mask as I saw many bloggers raving about it. But when I visited Eve&Boy, It was SOLD OUT! Then I went to every drugstore available and I found them fully stocked in Watsons. Most of the Watsons I visited have them in stock. Happy me swept the shelve clean, HAHA no la. Kidding only. Tip: Show the staff photos of the products you wanna buy in Thailand as they could not understand when I ask them for the brand "Srichand". Lol.

The Gino McCray Rose Gold Blush in No.4 Sandra Rose was a super LAST MINUTE purchase. I swatched it at the Beauty Buffet store in MBK center but I did not purchase it then as I thought that I won't use it. But the next two days, it kept floating in my mind and I told myself I had to get it. But, I could not find it in the other Beauty Buffet Stores! I had to visit many different shopping malls and I was lucky to have found it in Central World Beauty Buffet Store, my last stop before I headed to the Airport. Haha.

Next up is my US Lippie Haul, I got afew brands to try out. 1. Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lip in GEMINI, 2. EM Cosmetics Infinite Lip Cloud in Faded Clementine, 3. Make Up Monster in Hit the Dirt, 4. Make Up Monster in Sedona, 5. AOA Studio Wonder Matte Liquid Lip in Fab, Litt, Doll and Sugar.

Would you believe that each of the AOA Studio Wonder Matte Lippie is only USD $1? YES THEY ARE! Haha. I have swatched them all but my favourite would have to be Sugar. It the right shade of Pink and Plum mixture. I would post up another post on all my lippie swatches, I'm really looking forward to that. Haha.

I have also been using the Makeup Monster in Sedona and Jeffree Star GEMINI to death, I love all these nude colours and I am So tempted to get more! According to the most comfortable to the least comfortable one, they would be in the following order: 1. Jeffree Star, 2. EM cosmetics, 3. Makeup Monster, 4. AOA Studio.

I hope that you got to know a little more about the many US Brand lip products and I hope I have introduced some of your favourite brands here as well.


Thank you for reading, With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment