Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Kay’s Instant Fusilli - You only need 3 minutes

If you have already heard of Kay's instant Macaroni Series, I now present to you their Instant Fusilli Series. What are these? They are instant pasta for you to satisfy that pasta craving during your late nights or at times when you don't know what to eat.

They come in 5 different flavours: Soy Chicken, Creamy Chicken, Spicy Chicken, Hot & Spicy (Mala) and Black Pepper.

There are 2 ways you can enjoy the Kay's Instant Fusilli in 3 minutes. 
1. You can boil the pasta over the stove, drain and toss it in the sauce. 2. You can cook the pasta in the microwave in a bowl of water and drain before tossing it in the sauce.

I have tried both methods and I personally like the texture when I cook it over the stove. The texture of the pasta from the microwave is slightly mushier as compared to the pasta cooked over the stove top.

My personal favourite would be the Black Pepper flavour as it has an aromatic Black pepper flavour, and at the same time it has a slight hint of Black Pepper Crab taste. Haha. Try it for yourself to understand what I'm talking about.

I'm not sure if you can tell the difference but I cooked the Hot & Spicy Pasta using the Microwave and the pasta looks and taste mushier as compared to the black pepper one. But this one sure packs a punch and I had to keep drinking water because it was too spicy for me.

Kay's instant Fusilli retails at $4.50 for a pack, each pack contains 3 servings. They are available at Sheng Shiong and Prime Supermarket. For more information and the latest promotional updates, you can visit Kay's Facebook page: http://www.fb.com/kays.singapore

Thank you for reading.



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment